Books I Love
A Gospel Primer (Milton Vincent) | The Hiding Place (Corrie Ten Boom) | Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen) | The Transforming Power of the Gospel (Jerry Bridges) | To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee) | Cheaper By the Dozen (Gilbreth and Carey) | Little Women (Louisa May Alcott) | Millie Keith series (Kersten Hamilton) | Laddie (Gene Stratton Porter) | Betsy-Tacy series (Maud Hart Lovelace) | Rilla of Ingleside (L. M. Montgomery) | Devoted (Tim Challies) | Welcome Home (Myquillyn Smith)
- I traveled to Prince Edward Island and drank raspberry cordial.
- I enjoyed interviewing one of my favorite authors who created my fictional heroine Millie Keith based on the series by Martha Finley.
- Plot Twist Tuesdays capture sporadic, unexpected Tuesdays where I post book reviews or creative work like a poem or book reviews.
- I love teaching and writing mostly because I grew up with a mom who lines her walls with bookshelves and has read almost all of her collection.
- I post on Instagram about my favorite children’s books. @atime2write
Blogs I Love
Hare Translation Journey | The Corner Shelf | Simply Shelli | Bethany J’s Journal